Have a Cause or Organization that drives you? Let me help!
Scentsy is a great way to earn money for your Cause! The possibilities are endless! Funds are earned by selling product. Scentsy products can be sold solely online, in person, at an event, there are a million ways we can achieve your goal! Lets work it out.
Whether you have a team or its just you wanting to help someone else, I will donate a portion or all of my commission to you and your cause! Contact me today to get started! I’ve seen school groups, sports clubs and teams, even charities for pets earn hundreds, even thousands of dollars towards their cause!
Scentsy Fundraisers are fun and easy, not the usual wrapping paper and knick knacks!
Scentsy fundraisers are a great way for your school or organization to raise money at no cost to you! Commonly asked questions & answers are below; if you have any unanswered questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
What is Scentsy?
Scentsy is a company that sells Wickless Products such as Scent Circles, Car bars, Room Sprays, Travel Tins, Diffusers, Oils and our specialty ~Wickless Candle Warmers. Our unique Scentsy Warmers (available in many sizes with over 80 designs) use a low watt light bulb or heating element to melt our specially formulated Authentic Scentsy Wax while releasing one of our over 80 Scentsy Fragrances. With no flame, no soot and no wick, the Scentsy System is a safe alternative to wick candles and can be used in homes, offices, schools or wherever there is electricity. The possibilities are endless!
How does a Scentsy Fundraiser work?
- We decide on a fundraiser start and end date.
- I order the fundraiser supplies based on the number of participants and get packets ready to distribute. or- We set your link up online. I deliver the packets to you to hand out to your participants.
- Participants collect orders and payment. Orders can also be made online with a specific link to your fundraiser making it easy to collect orders from friends and family that don’t live nearby.
- At the conclusion of the fundraiser I will pick up packets from you & place the orders. Orders are received within 2-3 weeks max, packaged and sorted, at which point I will deliver them to you for distribution to participants so they can deliver orders to their fundraiser customers.
- You will receive your earned check from me on the 11 of the following month the fundraiser closes in! (example: if your fundraiser closes Nov. 15 I will distribute the funds to you on the 11 of December) The only thing you have to do is provide participants and distribute & gather packets from the participants. Setting a goal for participants and encouraging and reminding them along the way is also very helpful. I will also provide incentives to your participants for selling as you will see in the enclosed fundraiser packet. Depending on the number of participants (the more the better) your organization can make quite a bit. Scentsy as a company doesn’t contribute to fundraisers yet, so as an Independent Consultant I donate a percentage of my commission when I do fundraisers. With this fundraising opportunity, I am able to uphold Scentsys’ motto of “Give More Than You Take” while at the same time, promote my business, give back to my community, and increase my customer base.
How much would we make?
- 20 participants sell $300 each your organization profits $1800
- 20 participants sell $400 each your organization profits $2400
- 40 participants sell $300 your organization profits $3600
- 40 participants sell $400 each your organization profits $4800
You get the idea. (Based on prior fundraiser sales these figures are low, especially during the fall/holiday season our participants usually
do really well.) I am willing to donate my full commission of 25% for sales $1.00-1999.00 and 30% for sales equaling $2000.00 and up! (my entire commission) As well as cover the cost of supplies! Just as an example.
What does my organization have to do?
The only thing you have to do is provide participants and distribute & gather packets from the participants. Setting a goal for participants and encouraging and reminding them along the way is also very helpful. I will also provide incentives to your participants for selling as you will see in the enclosed fundraiser packet.
That’s it! So.. Whether there’s a humane society, a kids club, a family in need or a corporation on your heart I’m ready to help! Contact me today! Contact Aspen